Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017 v.224 pp. 326-335
- confidence interval; death; meta-analysis; models; mortality; particulates; relative risk; systematic review; temperature
- ... Large and growing literature has explored whether temperature modified the effect of particular matter (PM) on mortality, but results of the modification effect are inconsistent. In this study, we reviewed information from 29 studies to get the qualitative evidence of the modification effects of temperature on PM to mortality, and the data from 16 of the 29 studies were extracted to conduct a meta ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2016 v.208 pp. 663-669
- air pollution; chronic exposure; confidence interval; males; men; meta-analysis; models; pollutants; semen quality; sperm quality; systematic review
- ... Exposure to ambient air pollution has been clearly linked to adverse reproductive outcome and fecundation index, but its effects on male semen quality are still uncertain. In this study, we reviewed information from ten studies to get the qualitative evidence of the influence of the ambient air pollution on sperm quality and collected data from six of the ten studies to conduct meta-analysis. The ...