Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017 v.230 pp. 810-816
- blood; breasts; chickens; ducks; geese; heart; humans; intestines; legs; liver; mercury; methylmercury compounds; muscles; poultry meat; risk; stomach; China
- ... In this study, total mercury (THg) and methylmercury (MeHg) concentrations in muscles (leg and breast), organs (intestine, heart, stomach, liver) and blood were investigated for backyard chickens, ducks and geese of the Wanshan Mercury Mine, China. THg in poultry meat products range from 7.9 to 3917.1 ng/g, most of which exceeded the Chinese national standard limit for THg in meat (50 ng/g). Eleva ...
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2013 v.182 pp. 408-416
- alloys; arsenic; atmospheric deposition; cadmium; chromium; cobalt; copper; heavy metals; industrialization; lead; manufacturing; mercury; molybdenum; nickel; pollution; traffic; zinc; China
- ... A series of representative street dust samples were collected from a heavily industrialized city, Zhuzhou, in central China, with the aim to investigate the spatial distribution and pollution status of 17 trace metal/metalloid elements. Concentrations of twelve elements (Pb, Zn, Cu, Cd, Hg, As, Sb, In, Bi, Tl, Ag and Ga) were distinctly amplified by atmospheric deposition resulting from a large sc ...