Jump to Main Content
- Quintas, Pamela Y.; Alvarez, Mónica B.; Arias, Andrés H.; Garrido, Mariano; Marcovecchio, Jorge E.
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.8 pp. 7601-7613
- tributyltin, etc ; autumn; bioactive properties; coastal water; detection limit; dibutyltin; estuaries; gas chromatography; guidelines; hexane; liquid-liquid extraction; mass spectrometry; monobutyltin; mussels; sea transportation; spring; summer; tin; winter; Argentina; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Several areas within the Bahía Blanca estuary (BBE), with different maritime traffic intensity, were studied in order to confirm the presence and assess the distribution of tributyltin (TBT), dibutyltin (DBT), and monobutyltin (MBT) in the water column. The organotin compounds (OTCs) were determined in the water samples—taken in summer, autumn, winter, and spring of 2014—by gas chromatography coup ...
- Ruan, Jinpeng; Chen, Junde; Zeng, Jie; Yang, Zhenggang; Wang, Chonggang; Hong, Zhuan; Zuo, Zhenghong
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.4 pp. 3612-3620
- tributyltin, etc ; Oreochromis niloticus; antioxidants; apoptosis; atherosclerosis; cell viability; collagen; diabetes; dose response; enzyme activity; glutathione-disulfide reductase; human cell lines; hydrolysates; malondialdehyde; molecular weight; neoplasms; oxidative stress; pollution; protective effect; superoxide dismutase; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Oxidative stress is regarded as one of the most important factors associated with many diseases, such as atherosclerosis, cancer, and diabetes. Various chemicals are released into the environment, causing environmental pollution. Importantly, many of them may cause damage to organisms through oxidative stress. In this work, we investigated the possible protective effects of Nile tilapia (Oreochrom ...