Jump to Main Content
- Abu Bakar, Nor Kartini, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.11 pp. 11410-11426
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; atomic absorption spectrometry; coordination polymers; decontamination; detection limit; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; ions; lead; ligands; magnetism; piperazine; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction; sorption isotherms; standard deviation; thermodynamics
- ... A novel porous coordination polymer adsorbent (BTCA-P-Cu-CP) based on a piperazine(P) as a ligand and 1,2,4,5-benzenetetracarboxylic acid (BTCA) as a linker was synthesized and magnetized to form magnetic porous coordination polymer (BTCA-P-Cu-MCP). Fourier transform infrared (FTIR), X-ray diffraction (XRD), vibrating sample magnetometer (VSM), field emission scanning electron microscope(FESEM), e ...
- Farooq, Abu Bakar Umer, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.12 pp. 11579-11590
- EDTA (chelating agent); beans; cadmium; chlorophyll; citric acid; culture media; ecosystems; hydrogen peroxide; ions; leaves; lipid peroxidation; multivariate analysis; roots; seedlings; toxicity
- ... The current study investigated the influence of organic amendments on cadmium (Cd) uptake and its effects on biochemical attributes of young and old leaves of bean. Bean seedlings were exposed to two levels of Cd (25 and 100 μM) in the presence and absence of different levels of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) and citric acid (CA). An increase in Cd concentration in growth medium significan ...