Jump to Main Content
- El-Minshawy, AbdelazizM.; Abdelgaleil, SamirA. M.; Gadelhak, GadelhakG.; AL-Eryan, MohamedA.; Rabab, RafiaaA.
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.16 pp. 15671-15679
- longevity, etc ; Bactrocera zonata; adults; deformation; diet; eggs; fecundity; females; fruit flies; fruits; histology; insect pests; insecticidal properties; larvae; monoterpenoids; mortality; oocytes; ovarian development; ovarioles; oviposition; peaches; pupation; vegetables; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... The peach fruit fly (PFF), Bactrocera zonata, is a serious insect pest infesting fruits and vegetables. The insecticidal activity of three monoterpenes, namely, (R)-camphor, (R)-carvone, and (1R,2S,5R)-menthol, was evaluated on the second-instar larvae of B. zonata. In addition, the latent effects of monoterpenes on pupation, adult emergence, deformation, oviposition, adult longevity, and ovarian ...
- Hanif, Imran
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.22 pp. 21701-21712
- longevity, etc ; carbon; carbon dioxide; charcoal; coal; cooking; crop residues; direct contact; economic development; emissions; energy; gases; households; human health; mortality; oils; particulates; peat; renewable energy sources; tuberculosis; wind; wood; Sub-Saharan Africa; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... This study explores the impact of fossil fuels consumption, solid fuels consumption for cooking purposes, economic growth, and carbon emissions on human health, with a key emphasis on the occurrence of tuberculosis and the high mortality rate in Sub-Saharan Africa. For its practical insights, the study develops a system Generalized Method of Moment (GMM) for a panel of 34 middle- and lower-middle- ...