Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Farokhi, Morshed; Parvareh, Arsalan; Moraveji, Mostafa Keshavarz
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.27 pp. 27059-27073
- iron oxides, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; batch systems; ceric oxide; chitosan; chromium; cobalt; ions; models; nanocomposites; nitric acid; pH; scanning electron microscopy; sodium hydroxide; sorption isotherms; temperature; thermodynamics; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... A novel chitosan/ceria/iron oxide (CS/ceria/Fe₃O₄) nano-composite adsorbent was synthesized for removal of Cr(VI) and Co(II) ions from aqueous systems in a batch system. The adsorbents were characterized by field emission scanning electron microscopy (FESEM), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X-ray diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), thermal gravimetric analysi ...
- Liu, Longfei; Liu, Yanli; Li, Chengliang; Ji, Rong; Tian, Xiaofei
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.16 pp. 15507-15517
- iron oxides, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorbents; adsorption; calcium; carbon nanotubes; cupric oxide; hydrophobic bonding; hydrophobicity; ionic strength; ligands; liquids; nanoparticles; pH; perfluorooctanoic acid; pollutants; sodium; transmission electron microscopy; zinc oxide; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) are often used as adsorbent because of their strong adsorption capacity. However, due to the nature of MWCNTs, their ability to adsorb perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), a highly hydrophobic pollutant, is low. In this study, MWCNTs were modified by three nano metal oxides (nano iron oxide, copper oxide, and zinc oxide). The pristine (as the control) and modified ...