Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Dongmei; Zhou, Yang; Xu, Ming; Wu, Jianping; Du, Yiman; Song, Bingyue; Hu, Kezhen
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.35 pp. 26893-26900
- air quality; land use; models; monitoring; particulates; pollution; traffic; travel; China
- ... This paper examines the holistic viewpoint on pollution pattern from time, day, and region dimensions based on the public data of fine particle concentrations, which cover 35 ambient monitoring stations in Beijing firstly. According to data driven, non-negative tensor factorization (NTF) method is introduced to distinguish pollution patterns which could identify the area service function. Results ...
- Zhang, Wangshou; Swaney, Dennis P.; Hong, Bongghi; Howarth, Robert W.; Li, Xuyong
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.35 pp. 27201-27214
- ammonium nitrogen; aquatic ecosystems; models; nitrogen; pollution; regression analysis; sewage; sewage treatment; space and time; stream flow; subwatersheds; sustainable development; urban society; urbanization; water quality; China
- ... China is undergoing a rapid transition from a rural to an urban society. This societal change is a consequence of a national drive toward economic prosperity. However, accelerated urban development resulting from rapid population migration from rural to urban lands has led to high levels of untreated sewage entering aquatic ecosystems directly. Consequently, many of these regions have been identif ...