Jump to Main Content
- Pitz, Carline; Mahy, Grégory; Vermeulen, Cédric; Marlet, Christine; Séleck, Maxime
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.14 pp. 13661-13671
- scientists, etc ; attitudes and opinions; biodiversity; environmental assessment; environmental impact; gypsum; industry; issues and policy; laws and regulations; natural resources conservation; prioritization; stakeholders; surveys; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This study aims to establish a common Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) framework for reporting about the gypsum industry biodiversity at the European level. In order to integrate different opinions and to reach a consensus framework, an original participatory process approach has been developed among different stakeholder groups: Eurogypsum, European and regional authorities, university scientist ...
- Weidemann, Eva; Andersson, Patrik L.; Bidleman, Terry; Boman, Christoffer; Carlin, Danielle J.; Collina, Elena; Cormier, Stephania A.; Gouveia-Figueira, Sandra C.; Gullett, Brian K.; Johansson, Christer; Lucas, Donald; Lundin, Lisa; Lundstedt, Staffan; Marklund, Stellan; Nording, Malin L.; Ortuño, Nuria; Sallam, Asmaa A.; Schmidt, Florian M.; Jansson, Stina
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.8 pp. 8141-8159
- scientists, etc ; air; air pollution; analytical methods; attitudes and opinions; biomass; byproducts; combustion; emissions; energy; environmental health; environmental impact; flame retardants; human health; humans; issues and policy; morbidity; mortality; particulates; planning; pollutants; research programs; researchers; smoke; waste management; Sweden; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... The 14th International Congress on Combustion By-Products and Their Health Effects was held in Umeå, Sweden from June 14th to 17th, 2015. The Congress, mainly sponsored by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Superfund Research Program and the Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning, focused on the “Origin, fate and health effects of ...