Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Xiaoxia; Hou, Lijuan; Zhang, Jian; Yao, Cijiang; Liu, Ying; Zhang, Chao; Xu, Yachun; Cao, Jiyu
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.16 pp. 16567-16578
- umbilical cord, etc ; acetylcholine; animal models; cooking fats and oils; dose response; exposure models; intravenous injection; nitric oxide; particulates; pregnancy outcome; rats; risk; tail; umbilical veins; vasodilation; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... A growing body of epidemiological evidence has supported the association between maternal exposure to airborne fine particulate matter (PM₂.₅) during pregnancy and adverse pregnancy outcomes. However, the specific biological mechanisms implicated in the causes of adverse pregnancy outcomes are not well defined. In this study, a pregnant rat model of exposure to different doses of cooking oil fumes ...
- Xu, Chenye; Tang, Mengling; Zhu, Siyu; Naranmandura, Hua; Liu, Weiping
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.22 pp. 22467-22476
- umbilical cord, etc ; arsenic; blood serum; body weight; breast feeding; colostrum; confidence interval; correlation; dose response; drinking water; estuaries; humans; maternal exposure; neonates; regression analysis; risk; toxicity; China; Yangtze River; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Arsenic (As) has been proven to be highly toxic to humans, but limited attention has focused on exposure levels and potential risks to mother-neonate pairs of coastal populations. This study was conducted by examining the As concentration in colostrum and umbilical cord serum collected from 106 mother-neonate pairs living on Shengsi Island, facing the Yangtze River estuary and Hangzhou Bay in Chin ...