Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Wang, Peifang; Hu, Bin; Wang, Chao; Lei, Yang
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.9 pp. 6559-6569
- iron oxides, etc ; adsorption; aluminum; ammonium oxalate; dissolved oxygen; fractionation; iron; lakes; oxides; particulates; phosphorus; sediments; suspended sediment; water quality; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The process of phosphorus (P) transformation in particulate matter during sediment resuspension and sedimentation was studied. The P-binding forms in resuspended particles (RP) and settled particles (SP) were analyzed by sequential fractionation (modified Psenner method) and an extended extraction with ammonium oxalate. Water quality data and P fractions were used to estimate P release and uptake ...
- Fernández-Calviño, David; Bermúdez-Couso, Alipio; Arias-Estévez, Manuel; Nóvoa-Muñoz, Juan Carlos; Fernández-Sanjurjo, Maria J.; Álvarez-Rodríguez, Esperanza; Núñez-Delgado, Avelino
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.1 pp. 425-433
- iron oxides, etc ; acid soils; adsorption; aluminum; chlortetracycline; desorption; equations; evolution; hysteresis; iron; organic matter; oxytetracycline; pollutants; tetracycline; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The purpose of this work was to quantify retention/release of tetracycline, oxytetracycline, and chlortetracycline on two soils, paying attention to sorption kinetics and to implications of the adsorption/desorption processes on transfer of these pollutants to the various environmental compartments. We used the stirred flow chamber (SFC) procedure to achieve this goal. All three antibiotics showed ...