Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Rong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.3 pp. 1854-1867
- antipyrine; detection limit; ibuprofen; liquid chromatography; solid phase extraction; tap water; water pollution; water quality; water treatment; China
- ... A simultaneous determination method of 14 multi-class pharmaceuticals using solid-phase extraction (SPE) followed by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometer (HPLC-MS/MS) was established to measure the occurrence and distribution of these pharmaceuticals in tap water and a drinking water treatment plant (DWTP) in Beijing, China. Target compounds included seven anti-inflammat ...
- Wang, Rong-Zhong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.2 pp. 963-977
- cross-linking reagents; molecular imprinting; polymers; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... Molecularly imprinted polymers are synthetic polymers possessing specific cavities designed for target molecules. They are prepared by copolymerization of a cross-linking agent with the complex formed from a template and monomers that have functional groups specifically interacting with the template through covalent or noncovalent bonds. Subsequent removal of the imprint template leaves specific c ...