Jump to Main Content
- Logaraj Ramakreshnan; Nasrin Aghamohammadi; Chng Saun Fong; Awang Bulgiba; Rafdzah Ahmad Zaki; Li Ping Wong; Nik Meriam Sulaiman
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 2096-2111
- asthma; children; databases; elderly; emissions; epidemiological studies; human physiology; laboratory experimentation; mental health; models; morbidity; mortality; neoplasms; planning; pollutants; risk; systematic review; throat; time series analysis; toxicity; South East Asia
- ... Seasonal haze episodes and the associated inimical health impacts have become a regular crisis among the ASEAN countries. Even though many emerging experimental and epidemiological studies have documented the plausible health effects of the predominating toxic pollutants of haze, the consistency among the reported findings by these studies is poorly understood. By addressing such gap, this review ...
- Tao Li; Xu-wei Tao; Shuai-ming Zhang; Yao-hua Dai
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.21 pp. 20562-20568
- breast feeding; breast milk; children; databases; education; health care workers; lead; screening; surveys; China
- ... Breast milk is a potential source of infant and young children lead exposure, but national-level data on breast milk lead (BML) is unknown in China. To fill up this gap, we conducted a review by analyzing the articles enrolled through searching Wanfang MedOnline, CNKI, SinoMed, Pubmed, and Embase databases and relevant articles from 2000 through 2017. After screening and assessing process, 17 arti ...