Jump to Main Content
- Gonul, Lutfi Tolga; Kucuksezgin, Filiz; Pazi, Idil
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.25 pp. 25162-25174
- aroclors, etc ; DDT (pesticide); Diplodus annularis; Food and Agriculture Organization; Mullus barbatus; World Health Organization; acceptable daily intake; average daily intake; fish; heptachlor; lipids; metabolites; risk; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Organochlorine (OCs) concentrations were measured in two fish species, Mullus barbatus and Diplodus annularis, collected from Izmir Gulf during 2009–2012 in order to explain the status of these contaminants in edible fish. No data is available on the levels of organochlorines in marine organism from Izmir Gulf. In both fish species from the study area, Aroclors were determined in higher concentrat ...
- Tekin, Serkan; Pazi, Idil
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.1 pp. 509-518
- aroclors, etc ; Callinectes sapidus; DDT (pesticide); Food and Agriculture Organization; Mugilidae; Sparidae; World Health Organization; acceptable daily intake; average daily intake; coasts; crabs; fish; fish consumption; health effects assessments; human health; muscles; risk; seafoods; Turkey (country); United States; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Organochlorinated pesticides and Aroclors were measured in the muscle of two edible fish species (gray mullet, sea bream) and blue crab, collected from eastern Mediterranean coast in 2013. The concentration of organochlorinated pesticides (OCPs) and Aroclors in biota samples which were collected at six sites ranged from 1.0–8.6 and 9–47.5 ng g⁻¹ wet weight, respectively. Total DDT concentrations i ...