Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.21 pp. 20802-20808
- blood serum; child development; confidence interval; females; fetal development; flame retardants; gestational age; head circumference; lipids; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; China
- ... We explored whether polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) exposed in cord blood could have any potential relationship with perinatal outcomes. Participants were pregnant females (n = 222) who were recruited from a prospective birth cohort (Laizhou Wan Birth Cohort, LWBC) between September 2010 and February 2012. We measured eight PBDE congeners (BDE-28, BDE-47, BDE-85, BDE-99, BDE-100, BDE-153, B ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.12 pp. 12050-12059
- adverse effects; blood; blood sampling; confidence interval; fish consumption; maternal nutrition; mercury; methylmercury compounds; neurodevelopment; neurotoxins; nutrients; pregnancy; China
- ... Although MeHg is a confirmed neurotoxin at sufficiently high dosages, the effect of prenatal low-level Hg exposure on infant neurodevelopment is still unknown. Four hundred ten mother–infant pairs were recruited in rural northern China from September 2010 to September 2012. We investigated maternal diet during pregnancy, collected maternal and umbilical blood samples, and tested infant neurodevelo ...