Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 2691-2698
- blood serum; carbon; fetal development; fetus; maternal-fetal transfer; moieties; perfluorocarbons; placenta; pregnancy; sulfonic acid; umbilical cord; China
- ... Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) can be transferred from a mother to her fetus during pregnancy and adversely affect fetal development. However, the efficiency and influencing factors of PFASs maternal–fetal transfer remain unclear. We measured the levels of six perfluoroalkylcarboxylates, three perfluoroalkylsulfonates, and one sulfonamide in 369 pairs of maternal and umbilic ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.21 pp. 20802-20808
- blood serum; child development; confidence interval; females; fetal development; flame retardants; gestational age; head circumference; lipids; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; China
- ... We explored whether polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) exposed in cord blood could have any potential relationship with perinatal outcomes. Participants were pregnant females (n = 222) who were recruited from a prospective birth cohort (Laizhou Wan Birth Cohort, LWBC) between September 2010 and February 2012. We measured eight PBDE congeners (BDE-28, BDE-47, BDE-85, BDE-99, BDE-100, BDE-153, B ...