Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 2691-2698
- blood serum; carbon; fetal development; fetus; maternal-fetal transfer; moieties; perfluorocarbons; placenta; pregnancy; sulfonic acid; umbilical cord; China
- ... Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) can be transferred from a mother to her fetus during pregnancy and adversely affect fetal development. However, the efficiency and influencing factors of PFASs maternal–fetal transfer remain unclear. We measured the levels of six perfluoroalkylcarboxylates, three perfluoroalkylsulfonates, and one sulfonamide in 369 pairs of maternal and umbilic ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.12 pp. 12050-12059
- adverse effects; blood; blood sampling; confidence interval; fish consumption; maternal nutrition; mercury; methylmercury compounds; neurodevelopment; neurotoxins; nutrients; pregnancy; China
- ... Although MeHg is a confirmed neurotoxin at sufficiently high dosages, the effect of prenatal low-level Hg exposure on infant neurodevelopment is still unknown. Four hundred ten mother–infant pairs were recruited in rural northern China from September 2010 to September 2012. We investigated maternal diet during pregnancy, collected maternal and umbilical blood samples, and tested infant neurodevelo ...