Jump to Main Content
- Bing, Haijian, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 2559-2568
- altitude; exposure duration; phosphorus; point source pollution; quality control; runoff; sediments; soil types; water quality; China
- ... Phosphorus (P) discharged from soils in the water-level fluctuation (WLF) zone becomes increasingly important to the water quality control of the Three Gorges Reservoir (TGR) as the decrease in P input from upstream reaches and point-source pollution. To investigate the amount of soil P discharge from the WLF zone since the full impoundment of the TGR in 2010, soil and sediment samples were collec ...
- Bing, Haijian, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.6 pp. 5740-5751
- air; ammonium nitrogen; bacteria; cadmium; copper; environmental assessment; environmental impact; fungi; heavy metals; human health; industry; lead; microbial biomass; microbial communities; molybdenum; nickel; nitrate nitrogen; nutrients; pH; phospholipid fatty acids; pollution; risk assessment; sediments; soil; zinc; China
- ... The construction of the Three Gorges Reservoir (TGR) as well as the development of local industry and agriculture not only had tremendous impacts on the environment but also affected human health. Although water, soil, and air in the TGR have been well studied for environmental risk assessment, very little information is available on benthic sediments and microorganisms. In this study, sedimentary ...