Jump to Main Content
- Cambrollé, J.; Mancilla-Leytón, J. M.; Muñoz-Vallés, S.; Figueroa-Luque, E.; Luque, T.; Figueroa, M. E.
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2013 v.20 no.12 pp. 8839-8847
- copper sulfate, etc ; absorption; adverse effects; calcium; carbon; chlorophyll; copper; fluorescence; gas exchange; land restoration; magnesium; nitrogen; nutrient uptake; nutrients; phosphorus; physiological response; pigments; plant tissues; roots; shrubs; soil; sulfur; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... A glasshouse study of the coastal shrub Limoniastrum monopetalum was carried out to evaluate its tolerance and capacity to accumulate copper. We investigate the effects of Cu from 0 to 60 mmol l(-1) on the growth, photosynthetic apparatus, and nutrient uptake of L. monopetalum, by measuring gas exchange, chlorophyll fluorescence parameters, photosynthetic pigments, and total copper, nitrogen, phos ...
- Liu, Jun; Lü, Xiaomeng; Xie, Jimin; Chu, Yafei; Sun, Cheng; Wang, Qian
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2009 v.16 no.4 pp. 414-422
- copper sulfate, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; aqueous solutions; binding capacity; calcium hydroxide; catalase; chlorine; copper; cypermethrin; edaphic factors; engineers; environmental fate; fluorine; heavy metals; high performance liquid chromatography; isomers; lambda-cyhalothrin; orchard soils; organic matter; photolysis; pyrethrins; risk; scientists; soil degradation; soil pollution; solubility; surface area; vineyard soils; vineyards; China; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Background, aim, and scope Pesticides and heavy metals pollution in soil environment has become a serious problem in many countries including China. Repeated applications of bordeaux mixture (a blend of copper sulfate and calcium hydroxide) and pyrethroid (Pys) insecticides have led to elevated copper (Cu) and Pys concentrations in vineyard surface soils. However, few studies focused on the intera ...