Jump to Main Content
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.1 pp. 377-387
- altitude; edge effects; forests; monitoring; mountains; ozone; samplers; Czech Republic; Southern European region
- ... We present results of the 5-year monitoring of ambient O₃ concentrations in a Central European medium altitude mountain forested area. O₃ levels were measured at 11 sites between 714 and 1000 m a.s.l. in 2006–2010 vegetation seasons using Ogawa diffusive samplers. Our results reveal that O₃ exposure in the Jizerské hory Mts. was relatively high and comparable with polluted sites in Southern Europe ...
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.13 pp. 10034-10046
- Fagus sylvatica; air; air temperature; altitude; forest ecosystems; humidity; juveniles; leaves; ozone; stomatal conductance; trees; Czech Republic
- ... The study was carried out at six sites in the Jizerskehory Mts. in the north of the Czech Republic. At all these sites, ranging in altitude between 460 and 962 m a. s. l., and during the period from June to September in 2008, O₃ concentrations and environmental parameters important for accumulated stomatal O₃ flux (AFₛₜ) into Fagus sylvatica leaves were measured. At five sites, visible injury on F ...