Jump to Main Content
- Strobel, Bjarne W., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.8 pp. 7348-7358
- aluminum; arsenic; cadmium; chromium; cobalt; copper; cultivation area; drugs; farms; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; iron; isoprothiolane; lead; manganese; paddies; personal care products; pollutants; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rice; rivers; screening; sterols; villages; wastewater; wet season; zinc; Vietnam
- ... In the rainy season, rice growing areas in Vietnam often become flooded by up to 1.5 m water. The floodwater brings contaminants from cultivated areas, farms and villages to the rice fields resulting in widespread contamination. In 2012 and 2013, the inorganic and organic contaminants in floodwater was investigated in Thanh Hoa and Hue. Water samples were taken at 16 locations in canals, paddy fie ...
- Strobel, Bjarne W., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.23 pp. 19338-19346
- DDT (pesticide); analysis of variance; aqueous solutions; desorption; dissolved organic carbon; endosulfan; equations; irrigation water; micelles; oxalates; paddies; pollution; response surface methodology; sodium; sodium dodecyl sulfate; surfactants; topsoil
- ... Desorption of pesticides (fenobucarb, endosulfan, and dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT)) from soil to aqueous solution with the simultaneous presence of dissolved organic carbon (DOC), sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS), and sodium oxalate (Oxa) was investigated in batch test by applying a full factorial design and the Box–Behnken response surface methodology (RSM). Five concentration levels of DOC ...