Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yuzhi?
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.20 pp. 20003-20011
- Miscanthus sacchariflorus; bioaccumulation; buds; cadmium; copper; electrolytes; environmental factors; harvesting; heavy metals; lakes; lead; leaves; manganese; panicles; papermaking; perennials; phosphorus; plant organs; plant tissues; regression analysis; rhizomes; roots; soil organic matter; soil water; wetlands; zinc; China
- ... Bioaccumulation of five heavy metals (Cd, Cu, Mn, Pb, and Zn) in six plant organs (panicle, leaf, stem, root, rhizome, and bud) of the emergent and perennial plant species, Miscanthus sacchariflorus, were investigated to estimate the plant’s potential for accumulating heavy metals in the wetlands of Dongting Lake. We found the highest Cd concentrations in the panicles and leaves; while the highest ...
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.8 pp. 8002-8011
- Salix; adventitious roots; aerial parts; bioaccumulation; biomass; cadmium; chlorophyll; growth performance; leaves; photosynthesis; phytoremediation; plant growth; soil; stems; stomatal conductance; underground parts
- ... The growth performance of Salix triandroides cuttings at three water cadmium (Cd) concentrations (0, 20, and 40 mg L⁻¹) and three water levels (− 40 cm, water level 40 cm below the soil surface; 0 cm, water level even with the soil surface; and 40 cm, water level 40 cm above soil surface) was investigated to evaluate its potential in phytoextraction strategies. Compared to cuttings in the − 40 or ...