Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Pooja, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2014 v.21 no.4 pp. 2414-2436
- desorption; electrodes; glass; heavy metals; hybrids; iron; lamps; lead; longevity; mercury; models; nanoparticles; nickel; pollutants; remediation; risk; selenium; solar energy; temperature; wastes; zinc
- ... Pollution resulting from hazardous glass (HG) is widespread across the globe, both in terms of quantity and associated health risks. In waste cathode ray tube (CRT) and fluorescent lamp glass, mercury and lead are present as the major pollutants. The current review discusses the issues related to quantity and associated risk from the pollutant present in HG and proposes the chemical, biological, t ...
- Singh, Pooja, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.5 pp. 4413-4432
- carbon; carbon cycle; carbon sinks; economic feasibility; energy; methodology; recycling
- ... Perturbations in various carbon pools like biological, geological, oceanic, and missing carbon sink affect its global data, which are generally neglected or ignored in routine calculations. These natural and anthropogenic events need to be considered before projecting a sustainable carbon management plan. These plans have both general and experimental aspects. General plans should focus on (a) min ...