Jump to Main Content
- Song, Yuzhi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.7 pp. 6898-6910
- ammonium; ammonium nitrogen; industry; lakes; nitrate nitrogen; nitrates; nitrogen; pollution; rivers; sewage; total nitrogen; China
- ... In order to control nitrogen (N) pollution of Lake Taihu, China, we studied the spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of inorganic N in inflowing rivers polluted by industry, agriculture, and domestic sewage during low, moderate, and high flow periods. The results showed that dissolved total nitrogen (DTN) was the main fraction of total nitrogen (TN) input from these rivers. Inflowing ...
- Song, Yuzhi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.6 pp. 5144-5151
- Microcystis; Potamogeton crispus; algae; algal blooms; aquatic plants; clay; control methods; data collection; dissolved oxygen; ecological restoration; flocculation; germination; lakes; light intensity; nitrogen content; nutrient content; oxygen; pH; phosphorus; population growth; seedling growth; seedlings; sprouting; water quality; winter
- ... In July 2005, the first outbreak of cyanobacterial blooms, dominated by Microcystis, occurred in Xuanwu Lake, Nanjing, upon which clay flocculation was adopted to control algal blooms. The cyanobacterial blooms were restrained, after which Potamogeton crispus appeared in November 2005 and spread rapidly in the whole lake. Since then, large populations of P. crispus have occurred in Xuanwu Lake ann ...