Jump to Main Content
- Singh, N.B., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental technology & innovation 2018 v.11 pp. 187-240
- adsorbents; adsorption; agricultural wastes; biomass; carbon; cement; environmental technology; ferrimagnetic materials; fluorides; industrial wastes; kinetics; models; nanocomposites; nanomaterials; nitrates; phosphates; pollutants; polymers; purification methods; radionuclides; sorption isotherms; thermodynamics; wastewater; water purification
- ... There are number of water purification techniques but the adsorption is one of the most simplest, effective and economical method for wastewater purification. In this article a large number of solid adsorbents such as Natural adsorbents, Agricultural Wastes, Industrial wastes, Biomass, Nanoadsorbents: Carbon based nanomaterials, Nobel metal based nanomaterials, Metal oxide based nanomaterials, Spi ...
- Singh, N.B., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental technology & innovation 2018 v.9 pp. 232-242
- carbon dioxide; cement; compression strength; concrete; durability; ecological footprint; environmental technology; fly ash; greenhouse gas emissions; heat production; microwave ovens; polymers; power plants; sand; scanning electron microscopy; silica; sodium hydroxide; sodium silicate; sulfuric acid; synthetic products; temperature; thermogravimetry; wastes
- ... As the most widely used synthetic material on the planet, concrete poses a serious societal concern regarding its significant environmental footprint. There is a global urgency to develop innovative strategies to develop greener concrete with improved strength and durability. In recent years, scientists are interested to have OPC free concrete to reduce CO2 emission. One of the major breakthroughs ...