Jump to Main Content
- Brandt, Ulrike; Galant, Gulsina; Meinert-Berning, Christina; Steinbüchel, Alexander
- Enzyme and microbial technology 2019 v.120 pp. 61-68
- histidine, etc ; Variovorax paradoxus; active sites; catalytic activity; cysteine; enzyme activity; enzymes; hydrogen bonding; iron; leucine; mutation; proteins; sulfites; thiols; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Thiol dioxygenases are non-heme mononuclear-iron proteins and belong to the cupin superfamily. In 2014, mercaptosuccinate dioxygenase (Msdo) of Variovorax paradoxus B4 was identified as another bacterial cysteine dioxygenase (Cdo) homolog catalyzing the conversion of mercaptosuccinate (MS) into succinate and sulfite. To gain further insights into potentially important amino acid residues for enzym ...
- Babbal,; Adivitiya,; Mohanty, Shilpa; Khasa, Yogender Pal
- Enzyme and microbial technology 2019 v.120 pp. 98-109
- histidine, etc ; EDTA (chelating agent); Escherichia coli; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; active sites; additives; biopharmaceuticals; bioprocessing; bioreactors; catalytic activity; cost effectiveness; culture flasks; glycerol; octoxynol; plasmids; proteinases; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The exploitation of SUMO (small ubiquitin-related modifier) fusion technology at a large scale for the production of therapeutic proteins with an authentic N-terminus is majorly limited due to the higher cost of ScUlp1 protease. Therefore, the cost-effective production of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Ulp1 protease catalytic domain (402–621 aa) was targeted via its cloning under strong T7 promoter with ...