Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Jing; Ma, Huihui; Zhang, Jinpeng; Zhou, Shenghui; Han, Haiming; Liu, Weihua; Li, Xiuquan; Yang, Xinming; Li, Lihui
- Euphytica 2018 v.214 no.11 pp. 198
- spikelets, etc ; Agropyron cristatum; agronomic traits; chromosome breakage; chromosome translocation; chromosomes; genes; genetic analysis; genetic markers; germplasm; growing season; leaf width; leaves; seeds; wheat; wild relatives; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The wild relative of wheat, Agropyron cristatum (L.) Gaertn. (genome PPPP), acts as an important genetic resource for providing valuable genes for wheat improvement and increasing the diversity of cultivated wheat. In the present study, cytogenetic and molecular tools were used to characterize wheat-A. cristatum 6P derivatives. The novel translocation line Pubing260 exhibiting wider flag leaves an ...
- Sartie, A. M.; Easton, H. S.; Matthew, C.; Rolston, M. P.; Faville, M. J.
- Euphytica 2018 v.214 no.12 pp. 226
- spikelets, etc ; Lolium perenne; field experimentation; florets; genetic improvement; genomics; genotype-environment interaction; heading; linkage groups; marker-assisted selection; phenotypic variation; plant breeding; quantitative trait loci; seed weight; seed yield; New Zealand; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The aims of our study were to evaluate relationships amongst morphological traits associated with seed production in a perennial ryegrass biparental population and to identify genomic regions associated with phenotypic variation in those traits using QTL analysis. This was achieved using data from two field experiments at Palmerston North and Lincoln, New Zealand, in 2003, and days to heading (DTH ...