Jump to Main Content
- Lv, Hong-hao; Wang, Qing-biao; Yang, Li-mei; Fang, Zhi-yuan; Liu, Yu-mei; Zhuang, Mu; Zhang, Yang-yong; Yang, Yu-hong; Xie, Bing-yan; Wang, Xiao-wu
- Euphytica 2014 v.200 no.3 pp. 465-473
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Brassica oleracea; Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. conglutinans; agronomic traits; cabbage; cultivars; doubled haploids; hybrids; inbred lines; marker-assisted selection; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Cabbage Fusarium wilt (CFW), caused by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. conglutinans, is one of the most devastating diseases of cabbage worldwide. In recent years, CFW has been spreading across northern China. Thus, development of resistant cultivars is necessary to control CFW. Here we report microspore culture from a cross of two elite cabbage inbred lines, 96–100 (highly resistant to CFW) and 01–20 ( ...
- Mei, Hongxian; Ai, Nijiang; Zhang, Xin; Ning, Zhiyuan; Zhang, Tianzhen
- Euphytica 2014 v.197 no.2 pp. 237-249
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum; Gossypium hirsutum; alleles; chromosome mapping; crop production; cultivars; genetic markers; linkage groups; loci; marker-assisted selection; models; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; wilting; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Fusarium wilt is a worldwide disease that affects cotton production. Molecular markers tightly linked to resistance genes can be used for marker-assisted and/or genomic selection. We performed both family-based linkage mapping and population-based association mapping (AM) to detect quantitative trait loci (QTLs) conferring resistance against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. vasinfectum race 7 (FOV 7) in ...