Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Guiyun; Wang, Jian; Han, Yingpeng; Teng, Weili; Sun, Genlou; Li, Wenbin
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 275-282
- Glycine max; soybeans; pest resistance; Leguminivora; quantitative trait loci; agronomic traits; pods; seeds; inheritance (genetics); plant growth; plant development; crop damage; linkage groups; phenotypic variation; chromosome mapping; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats
- ... Soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.) pod borer (Leguminivora glycinivorella (Mats.) Obraztsov) (SPB) results in severe loss in soybean yield and quality in certain regions of the world, especially in Northeastern China, Japan and Russia. The aim here was to evaluate the inheritance of pod borer resistance and to identify quantitative trait loci (QTL) underlying SPB resistance for the acceleration of the ...
- Cai, Chun Mei; Van, Kyujung; Kim, Moon Young; Jun, Tae-Hwan; Shin, Jin Hee; Cho, Soo Young; Lee, Young Seek; Lee, Suk-Ha
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 189-197
- Glycine max; soybeans; mutants; nodulation; single nucleotide polymorphism; chromosome mapping; linkage groups; roots; complementary DNA; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats; amplified fragment length polymorphism
- ... A soybean transcript map with genes mainly expressed in roots of a supernodulating mutant was constructed by mapping of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) markers into pre-existing SSR-based map, using a recombinant inbred line (RIL) population from Pureunkong and Jinpumkong 2. For SNP discovery, primer pairs were designed from 793 tentative consensus sequences (TCs) derived from the roots of a ...