Jump to Main Content
- Meng, Shasha; Dane, Fenny; Si, Ying; Ebel, Robert; Zhang, Cankui
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 209-219
- Poncirus trifoliata; gene expression; messenger RNA; complementary DNA; gene expression regulation; plant physiology; cold stress; acclimation; amplified fragment length polymorphism; polymerase chain reaction
- ... Poncirus trifoliata, a close relative of Citrus species, has been widely used as a cold hardy rootstock for citrus production in low-temperature environments. cDNA Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (cDNA-AFLP) and Relative Quantification (RQ-PCR) were used to study gene expression of P. trifoliata in response to 10, 24 and 55 h of low temperature (4°C) treatment and a gradual 3 weeks long col ...
- Cai, Chun Mei; Van, Kyujung; Kim, Moon Young; Jun, Tae-Hwan; Shin, Jin Hee; Cho, Soo Young; Lee, Young Seek; Lee, Suk-Ha
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 189-197
- Glycine max; soybeans; mutants; nodulation; single nucleotide polymorphism; chromosome mapping; linkage groups; roots; complementary DNA; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats; amplified fragment length polymorphism
- ... A soybean transcript map with genes mainly expressed in roots of a supernodulating mutant was constructed by mapping of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) markers into pre-existing SSR-based map, using a recombinant inbred line (RIL) population from Pureunkong and Jinpumkong 2. For SNP discovery, primer pairs were designed from 793 tentative consensus sequences (TCs) derived from the roots of a ...