Jump to Main Content
- Rose, Louis W. IV; Das, Modan K.; Taliaferro, Charles M.
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 19
- Cynodon dactylon; forage grasses; plant growth; dry matter accumulation; genotype; statistical analysis; mathematics and statistics; genotype-environment interaction; Oklahoma
- ... No information is available on the efficacy of various nonparametric stability parameters when compared with GGE biplot methodology in assessing the stability of dry matter yield in bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon L. Pers.) when a small number of genotypes is assayed. This study was conducted to compare the results of four nonparametric stability parameters developed by Huehn and Nassar ( [graphic ...
- Ojulong, H.; Labuschangne, M.; Herselman, L.; Fregene, M.
- Euphytica 2008 v.164 no.1 pp. 163-172
- weight; plant breeding; dry matter content; cassava; wild relatives; dry matter accumulation; harvest index; interspecific hybridization; roots; Manihot esculenta
- ... Cassava cultivars often have poor resistance to biotic stresses and lack good quality traits. Wild species of cultivated crops have frequently been used as an important source of genetic diversity. Cassava breeders are becoming increasingly interested in incorporating genes of wild relatives. In 2000 the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) initiated a programme to introgress genes ...