Jump to Main Content
- Deurimar Herênio Gonçalves; Alexandre Pio Viana; Eileen Azevedo Santos; Sandra da Costa Preisigke; Ravena Ferreira Vidal; Natan Ramos Cavalcante
- Euphytica 2021 v.217 no.4 pp. 63
- Cowpea aphid-borne mosaic virus; Passiflora; backcrossing; cultivars; disease progression; fruit yield; fruits; heritability; passion fruits; prediction; statistical analysis; variance; Brazil
- ... Passion fruit woodiness disease induced by Cowpea aphid-borne mosaic virus (CABMV) is currently the most harmful viral disease affecting passion fruit crops. Given the economic importance of this fruit crop in Brazil, it is essential that passion fruit breeding programs invest in developing resistant and productive cultivars. The goals of this study were to estimate genetic parameters of agronomic ...
- Abreu, Priscilla Patrocínio; Souza, Margarete Magalhães; Santos, Eileen Azevedo; Pires, Marcel Viana; Pires, Mônica Moura; de Almeida, Alex-Alan Furtado
- Euphytica 2009 v.166 no.3 pp. 307-315
- Passiflora; ornamental plants; plant breeding; hybrids; interspecific hybridization; plant genetic resources; floriculture; ornamental value; wild relatives; commercialization; sustainable agriculture; Brazil
- ... The Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae) genus consists of about 500 species widely distributed throughout tropical and subtropical regions, commonly known as the passion flower. The passion flowers are considered ornamental plants because of the exotic beauty of their flowers and variant foliage. Since their introduction to the Old World, around 1625, seventeenth century, they have been used to decorat ...