Jump to Main Content
- Chenault, Kelly D.; Maas, Andrea L.; Damicone, John P.; Payton, Mark E.; Melouk, Hassan A.
- Euphytica 2009 v.166 no.3 pp. 357-365
- Arachis hypogaea; peanuts; disease resistance; Sclerotinia minor; blight; fungal diseases of plants; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats; polymerase chain reaction; DNA primers; genotype
- ... The production of cultivated peanut, an important agronomic crop throughout the United States and the world, is consistently threatened by various diseases and pests. Sclerotinia minor Jagger (S. minor), the causal agent of Sclerotinia blight, is a major threat to peanut production in the Southwestern US, Virginia and North Carolina. Although information on the variability of morphological traits ...
- Collard, B.C.Y.; Pang, E.C.K.; Taylor, P.W.J.
- Euphytica 2003 v.130 no.1 pp. 1-9
- random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; blight; wild relatives; fungal diseases of plants; DNA; genetic distance; Ascochyta rabiei; DNA primers; chickpeas; plant pathogenic fungi; disease resistance; chromosome mapping; genetic variation; population; Cicer arietinum; repetitive sequences; genetic markers