Jump to Main Content
- Goryachkin, S. V.; Mergelov, N. S.; Targulian, V. O.
- Eurasian soil science 2019 v.52 no.1 pp. 1-13
- anthropogenic activities; arid zones; environmental factors; equipment; geography; mountains; soil; toxicity; Antarctic region; Arctic region
- ... Extreme environmental conditions that occur in Arctic, Antarctic, high mountains, extremely arid regions, as well as in toxic or nutrient-poor substrates, shallow waters, under intense anthropogenic impact, and in specific atmosphere or its absence in extraterrestrial systems, lead to the formation of soils and soloids (soil-like bodies) that cannot be adequately described, and their genesis and g ...
- Smirnova, M. A.; Gennadiev, A. N.
- Eurasian soil science 2019 v.52 no.1 pp. 14-24
- frigid soils; mountain soils; mountains; pedodiversity; quantitative analysis; species richness; zoning; Arctic region; Russia
- ... A quantitative assessment of the diversity of the soil cover components of the Arctic and Subarctic as shown on the Soil Map of Russian Federation, scale 1: 2.5 M was performed. Soil units of this map were combined with the mapping units on the map of soil-ecological zoning of the same scale, namely, soil districts (on the plains and in the mountains). For each soil district (total 60), average, m ...