Jump to Main Content
- Pampura, T. V.; Meili, M.; Holm, K.; Candaudap, F.; Probst, A.
- Eurasian soil science 2019 v.52 no.1 pp. 34-49
- aerosols; anthropogenic activities; atmospheric deposition; buried soils; gasoline; lead; roads; roadside soils; roadsides; steppes; zirconium
- ... The estimation of soil contamination with anthropogenic lead requires uncontaminated analogues of the recent soils for comparison. For this purpose, a paleosol buried under a 2-m high burial mound of the Bronze Age and protected by it from atmospheric deposition during 4500 years was studied. The content and isotopic composition of mobile and total lead in the buried and recent soils (roadside and ...
- Goryachkin, S. V.; Mergelov, N. S.; Targulian, V. O.
- Eurasian soil science 2019 v.52 no.1 pp. 1-13
- anthropogenic activities; arid zones; environmental factors; equipment; geography; mountains; soil; toxicity; Antarctic region; Arctic region
- ... Extreme environmental conditions that occur in Arctic, Antarctic, high mountains, extremely arid regions, as well as in toxic or nutrient-poor substrates, shallow waters, under intense anthropogenic impact, and in specific atmosphere or its absence in extraterrestrial systems, lead to the formation of soils and soloids (soil-like bodies) that cannot be adequately described, and their genesis and g ...