Jump to Main Content
- Gusarov, A. V.; Sharifullin, A. G.; Golosov, V. N.
- Eurasian soil science 2018 v.51 no.12 pp. 1514-1532
- Chernozems; air temperature; cesium; crop rotation; freezing; grasses; highlands; hydrometeorology; mineral content; perennials; plowing; radionuclides; rain; research institutions; rivers; runoff; sedimentation rate; sediments; snowmelt; spring; temporal variation; water erosion; watersheds; winter; Russia
- ... The current trend in erosion rate of ordinary chernozems in Saratov oblast has been assessed. Detailed studies have been performed in a small catchment area of the Bolshoi Kolyshley River (Medveditsa River basin) using the radiocesium and soil-morphological methods. Data of long-term hydrometeorological observations in the region, reported results of observations of water runoff and soil loss on t ...
- Osipov, A. F.
- Eurasian soil science 2018 v.51 no.12 pp. 1419-1426
- Pinus; Podzols; air temperature; carbon; carbon dioxide; coniferous forests; greenhouse gas emissions; growing season; soil respiration; soil temperature; summer; taiga; weather; Russia
- ... Data on the СО₂ emission from the surface of iron-illuvial podzol (Albic Podzol) under an 84‑year-old cowberry–lichen pine forest of the middle taiga in the northeast of European Russia (the Komi Republic) during the growing seasons of 2014–2017 are discussed. Interannual differences in weather conditions were estimated from records of the Syktyvkar weather station. The emission of СО₂ was measure ...