Jump to Main Content
- Gusarov, A. V.; Sharifullin, A. G.; Golosov, V. N.
- Eurasian soil science 2018 v.51 no.12 pp. 1514-1532
- Chernozems; air temperature; cesium; crop rotation; freezing; grasses; highlands; hydrometeorology; mineral content; perennials; plowing; radionuclides; rain; research institutions; rivers; runoff; sedimentation rate; sediments; snowmelt; spring; temporal variation; water erosion; watersheds; winter; Russia
- ... The current trend in erosion rate of ordinary chernozems in Saratov oblast has been assessed. Detailed studies have been performed in a small catchment area of the Bolshoi Kolyshley River (Medveditsa River basin) using the radiocesium and soil-morphological methods. Data of long-term hydrometeorological observations in the region, reported results of observations of water runoff and soil loss on t ...
- Bronnikova, M. A.; Agatova, A. R.; Lebedeva, M. P.; Nepop, R. K.; Konoplianikova, Yu. V.; Turova, I. V.
- Eurasian soil science 2018 v.51 no.12 pp. 1381-1396
- buried soils; climatic factors; cold; cooling; humus horizons; landscapes; mud flows; river valleys; rivers; soil formation; solifluction; steppes; watersheds
- ... The results of morphosubstantive genetic study of a soil–sedimentary sequence with four buried soils in the Boguty River basin (southeastern Altai) are discussed. A comparative analysis of the surface and buried soils in the valley of a tributary of the Boguty River allows us to distinguish between the following stages of the development of valley landscapes: (1) 11–8 ka BP, humid to semihumid sta ...