Jump to Main Content
- Petrov, A. M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Eurasian soil science 2016 v.49 no.7 pp. 784-791
- enzyme activity; loam soils; long term effects; microbial communities; oils; phytotoxicity; pollutants; soil microorganisms
- ... The dynamics of respiratory and enzyme activities and toxicological properties of loamy-sandy and loamy soddy-podzolic soils (Retisols) under the long-term influence of oil pollution were studied. The concentrations of the pollutant, at which the activity (the ability of self-purification) of the indigenous soil microflora is preserved, were determined. The dynamics of the decrease of oil product ...
- Petrov, A. M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Eurasian soil science 2014 v.47 no.2 pp. 134-139
- loam soils; long term effects; microbial communities; sandy soils; soil texture
- ... The respiratory activity features in oil-contaminated soddy-podzolic soils of different textures have been studied. Unidirectional processes occur in contaminated loamy and loamy sandy soddy-podzolic soils; their intensities depend on the soil parameters. The mineralization rates of the oil products and the activity of the microflora in loamy soils exceed the corresponding parameters for loamy san ...