Jump to Main Content
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European food research & technology 2017 v.243 no.5 pp. 753-760
- cysteine; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glutathione; grape juice; grapes; odor compounds; odors; thiols; vines; white wines
- ... The contribution of cysteine and glutathione conjugates to the formation of thiol compounds in Grechetto wine has been evaluated for the first time, by the use of quantitative GC–MS analysis and odour activity values, as a function of the training system (either Royat cordon or simple Guyot) that was used for the vines. The concentration of conjugate precursors in the grape juice, in the case of b ...
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European food research & technology 2017 v.243 no.4 pp. 651-658
- campesterol; flame ionization; hazelnut oil; hazelnuts; hydroperoxides; monounsaturated fatty acids; polyunsaturated fatty acids; seeds
- ... Fatty acid and sterol content of oil from nuts (cv Tonda di Giffoni) affected by two different biotic damages were characterized. Hazelnuts were sorted by a visual inspection of the kernels in three different samples (cimiciate, apparently healthy and moldy). The oil was extracted and analyzed by gas–liquid chromatography coupled to a flame ionization detector for fatty acid and sterol composition ...