Jump to Main Content
- Sandaña, Patricio
- European journal of agronomy 2016 v.76 pp. 95-106
- production technology, etc ; correlation; cultivars; plant breeding; Andisols; fertilizer rates; Solanum tuberosum; phosphorus; tubers; crop yield; potatoes; genotype; field experimentation; genetic variation; crop management; biomass; Chile; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Increased phosphorus (P) use efficiency (PUE) of potato production systems through P uptake and P utilization efficiency (PUPE and PUTE, respectively) is one of the main challenges for potato breeding and crop management programs. The aim of this study was to assess PUE, PUPE, PUTE and related traits in different potato genotypes (Solanum tuberosum L.) in response to P availability. Three field ex ...
- Bártová, Veronika; Diviš, Jiří; Bárta, Jan; Brabcová, Adéla; Švajnerová, Markéta
- European journal of agronomy 2013 v.49 pp. 20-31
- production technology, etc ; Solanum tuberosum; crop management; crop yield; crude protein; cultivars; nitrates; nitrogen content; organic production; patatin; potatoes; tubers; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The information related to protein and other nitrogenous components in organically produced potato tubers can be interesting for consumers with specific diets. Such information is still limited. Here we report results on the effects of organic and conventional production systems on accumulation of nitrogenous substances including total tuber protein and the nutritiously most important tuber protei ...