Jump to Main Content
- Roychowdhury, H.S., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- European journal of biochemistry 1994 v.220 no.3 pp. 1013-1018
- Glycine max; cotyledons; microsomes; binding proteins; acyltransferases; acetyl coenzyme A; plasma membrane
- ... Synthesis of 32P-labeled 12-azidooleoyl-CoA and 125I-labeled 12-[(azidosalicyl)amino]dodecanoyl-CoA (ASD-CoA) was achieved. The synthesized radioactive, photoreactive reagents were tested as photoaffinity labels for acyl-CoA:lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase from the microsomal membranes of developing soybean cotyledons. When a mixture of microsomal membranes and the azidooleoyl-CoA or ASD-C ...
- Roychowdhury, Manami, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- European journal of biochemistry 2000 v.267 no.12 pp. 3469-3476
- acrylamides; colchicine; cysteine; glycerol; high performance liquid chromatography; nitrobenzoic acids; sulfhydryl groups; tubulin
- ... The 20 cysteine residues of tubulin are heterogeneously distributed throughout its threeâdimensional structure. In the present work, we have used the reactivity of these cysteine residues with 5,5â²âdithiobis(2ânitrobenzoic acid) (DTNB) as a probe to detect the global conformational changes of tubulin under different experimental conditions. The 20 sulfhydryl groups can be classified into t ...