Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Pan; Cao, Yi; Liu, Ruijie; Jin, Qingzhe; Wang, Xingguo
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.1 pp. e1800292
- walnut oil, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Maillard reaction products; acid value; antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; fatty acid composition; free radical scavengers; health promotion; health services; oxidative stability; peroxide value; phytosterols; polyphenols; roasting; seeds; squalene; temperature; tocopherols; walnuts; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The screw‐pressed walnut oil produced from unroasted kernels and roasted kernels subjected to roasting at 140, 160, and 180 °C for 5, 10, and 15 min is analyzed and compared. The effects of roasting on the chemical compositions (acid value, peroxide value, fatty acid composition, tocopherols, phytosterols, squalene, and polyphenols), oxidative stability index (OSI), and free radical scavenging cap ...
- Mu, Honglei; Gao, Haiyan; Chen, Hangjun; Fang, Xiangjun; Zhou, Yongjun; Wu, Weijie; Han, Qiang
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.6 pp. e1800521
- walnut oil, etc ; Carya cathayensis; acid value; aldehydes; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hexanoic acid; least squares; monitoring; octenol; oxidation; p-anisidine value; peroxide value; prediction; principal component analysis; quantitative analysis; unsaturated fatty acids; volatile organic compounds; walnuts; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Walnut (Carya cathayensis Sarg.) oil contains over 85% unsaturated fatty acids, which are easily oxidized during storage. As a result, a large number of volatile oxidation compounds (VOCs) are formed during oxidation. The qualitative composition of VOCs in walnut oil and quantitative prediction of the oxidation parameters (peroxide value [POV], acid value [AV], and p‐anisidine value [p‐AnV]) by VO ...