Jump to Main Content
- Deiana, Pierfrancesco; Santona, Mario; Dettori, Sandro; Molinu, Maria G.; Dore, Antonio; Culeddu, Nicola; Azara, Emanuela; Naziri, Eleni; Tsimidou, Maria Z.
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.3 pp. e1800135
- stone fruits, etc ; antioxidants; chemical composition; cultivars; environmental factors; fatty acids; genetic similarity; mixing; nutritive value; pressing; protected designation of origin; sterols; virgin olive oil; Italy; Sardinia; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) labels are important tools to promote high quality virgin olive oils (VOO). To better valorize and differentiate among others these labeled products it is necessary to have a deep knowledge of characteristics and features of the monovarietal VOOs that are used. In Sardinia, only one PDO, named “Sardegna,” is registered. Drupes from several local varieties are ...
- Mastralexi, Aspasia; Mantzouridou, Fani Th.; Tsimidou, Maria Z.
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.3 pp. e1800171
- stone fruits, etc ; acidity; alpha-tocopherol; antioxidants; bacteria; color; compliance; cultivars; fermentation; functional foods; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; issues and policy; models; oleuropein; olives; pH; phenolic compounds; prototypes; sodium; squalene; storage conditions; texture; trade; traditional technology; yeasts; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... The evolution of safety and other quality parameters of the Greek green table olives PDO “Prasines Elies Chalkidikis” that are prepared according to the Spanish style processing is examined systematically at the industrial scale and 12 month storage for two consecutive periods for the first time. Evolution of safety parameters (bacteria/yeasts, pH, acidity) during fermentation in brine and on oliv ...