Jump to Main Content
- Olmo‐García, Lucía, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.3 pp. e1800336
- anthropogenic activities; chemometrics; crop year; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; protected designation of origin; statistical models; Greece; Italy; Morocco; Spain
- ... Looking for a strategy to authenticate the declared origin of commercial extra virgin olive oils (EVOOs), 126 samples from six different Mediterranean geographical indications (GIs) are analyzed by means of two different platforms [LC‐ESI‐QTOF MS (in positive and negative polarity) and GC‐APCI‐QTOF MS (in positive mode)] combined to chemometrics. The sample treatment and chromatographic/detection ...
- Olmo‐García, Lucía, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2018 v.120 no.8 pp. e1800097
- crushing; experimental design; olive oil; phenolic compounds; volatile compounds
- ... Hammer mill crushing variables and malaxation time are studied through a two‐level factor factorial experimental design in order to assess the impact of these parameters and their interactions on olive oil extraction efficiency, overall quality, and minor components composition. Extraction efficiency is mainly affected by the interaction between hammer mill grid size and malaxation time; higher yi ...