Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Qing; Lu, Chenchen; Wang, Shuaishuai; Xiong, Qin; Zhang, Haifeng; Wang, Yuanchao; Zheng, Xiaobo
- European journal of plant pathology 2017 v.148 no.4 pp. 785-793
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase, etc ; Colletotrichum truncatum; DNA; anthracnose; color; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; seeds; soybeans; tissues; China; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay that directly detects Colletotrichum truncatum in diseased soybean tissues is described, thus allowing rapid diagnosis of soybean anthracnose. Using the target gene Rpb1 (that codes for the large subunit of RNA polymerase II), we designed and screened a set of species-specific primers allowing amplification at 62 °C over 70 min. After addition ...
- Tian, Yanli; Liu, Da; Zhao, Yuqiang; Wu, Jing; Hu, Baishi; Walcott, R. R.
- European journal of plant pathology 2017 v.147 no.2 pp. 255-263
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase, etc ; Cucurbitaceae; DNA; Didymella bryoniae; detection limit; genes; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; muskmelons; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; seeds; watermelons; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A method was developed using a Loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay (LAMP) for detecting Didymella bryoniae in cucurbit seeds. The LAMP primers were designed based on the DNA-dependent RNA polymerase II RPB140 gene (RPB2) from D. bryoniae. Calcein was used as an indicator for the endpoint visual detection of DNA amplification. The LAMP assay was conducted in isothermal (65 °C) conditions w ...