Jump to Main Content
- De Luca, Francesca; Vovlas, Nicola; Lucarelli, Giuseppe; Troccoli, Alberto; Radicci, Vincenzo; Fanelli, Elena; Cantalapiedra-Navarrete, Carolina; Palomares-Rius, Juan E.; Castillo, Pablo
- European journal of plant pathology 2013 v.136 no.4 pp. 857-872
- Heterodera; Punctodera; containers; corn; crops; cyst nematodes; cytochrome-c oxidase; genes; greenhouses; heat shock proteins; host plants; host range; mitochondrial DNA; parasitism; phylogeny; ribosomal DNA; rice; soil; soil movement; China; Iran; Italy; Japan
- ... The Japanese cyst nematode Heterodera elachista was detected parasitizing corn cv Rixxer in Bosco Mesola (Ferrara Province) in Northern Italy. The only previous report of this nematode was in Asia (Japan, China and Iran) attacking upland rice; being this work the first report of this cyst nematode in Europe, and confirmed corn as a new host plant for this species. Integrative morphological and mol ...
- Fernández, Franco D.; Conci, Vilma C.; Kirschbaum, Daniel S.; Conci, Luis R.
- European journal of plant pathology 2013 v.135 no.1 pp. 1-4
- Ash yellows phytoplasma; Conyza bonariensis; Fragaria ananassa; Medicago sativa; alfalfa; crops; genes; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; strawberries; weeds; Argentina
- ... Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch. cv. Camino Real) plants showing phyllody symptoms were detected in production fields in Bella Vista (Corrientes province, Argentina). DNA from all symptomatic samples analyzed yielded fragments of the expected size in PCR reactions using phytoplasma universal primers. DNA from asymptomatic plants yielded no products. The associated phytoplasma was designated a ...