Jump to Main Content
- Souza, WilzaC. O.; Nascimento, LucianaC.; Oliveira, MônicaD. M.; Porcino, MirellyM.; Silva, HiagoA. O.
- European journal of plant pathology 2018 v.150 no.4 pp. 853-868
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; Bayesian theory; Fusarium oxysporum; agar; aggression; cultivars; fruits; genes; genetic variation; leaves; phylogeny; pineapples; Brazil; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This study aimed to determine the genetic variability of isolates of rotting of pineapple fruitlet core in Brazil on the states of Paraiba, Pernambuco and Rio Grande do Norte, based on phylogenetic analysis of the RPB2 gene, morphocultural markers and aggressiveness of the isolates. The phylogenetic reconstruction of maximum parsimony and bayesian inference of the isolates were performed. Twenty-s ...
- Geiser, D.M.; Jimenez-Gasco, M. del. Mar.; Kang, S.; Makalowska, I.; Veeraraghavan, N.; Ward, T.J.; Ning, Z.; Kuldau, G.A.; O'Donnell, K.
- European journal of plant pathology 2004 v.110 no.5-6 pp. 473-479
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum; DNA; phylogeny; pathogen identification; plant pathogenic fungi; nucleotide sequences; gene banks; genes; fungal proteins; databases; Fusarium solani; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... One of the greatest impediments to the study of Fusarium has been the incorrect and confused application of species names to toxigenic and pathogenic isolates, owing in large part to intrinsic limitations of morphological species recognition and its application. To address this problem, we have created FUSARIUM-ID v. 1.0, a publicly available database of partial translation elongation factor 1-alp ...