Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: males?
- Peil, Andreas; Patocchi, Andrea; Hanke, Magda-Viola; Bus, Vincent G. M.
- European journal of plant pathology 2018 v.151 no.2 pp. 533-539
- Malus floribunda, etc ; Venturia inaequalis; apples; cultivars; greenhouses; hosts; in vitro culture; inoculum; leaves; orchards; races; resistance genes; rootstocks; scions; seedlings; spores; sporulation; trees; Germany; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... than Malus floribunda 821, the source of Rvi6. Cv. Regia is a descendant of Russian ...
- Emeriewen, Ofere Francis; Peil, Andreas; Richter, Klaus; Zini, Elena; Hanke, Magda-Viola; Malnoy, Mickael
- European journal of plant pathology 2017 v.148 no.4 pp. 1011-1018
- Malus domestica, etc ; Erwinia amylovora; apples; cultivars; genes; genetic resistance; linkage groups; microsatellite repeats; pathogens; phenotype; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... functionally proven gene for resistance to this disease has been reported in Malus, even ...
... aggressive strains are capable of overcoming described resistances in Malus, including ...
... derived from a cross between the Malus ×domestica cultivar, Idared, and the wild apple ...