Jump to Main Content
- Mirete, S.; Vazquez, C.; Mule, G.; Jurado, M.; Gonzalez-Jaen, M.T.
- European journal of plant pathology 2004 v.110 no.5-6 pp. 515-523
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; fungal diseases of plants; ribosomal DNA; phylogeny; Musa; pathogen identification; genes; fungal proteins; intergenic DNA; bananas; disease diagnosis; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Fusarium verticillioides (Gibberella moniliformis, G. fujikuroi mating population A) is an important pathogen of maize and produces several mycotoxins, including fumonisins, which cause diseases in humans and animals. The partial sequences of the IGS region (Intergenic Spacer of rDNA units) and the translation elongation factor EF-1alpha gene of a representative sample (48 strains) of F. verticill ...
- Geiser, D.M.; Jimenez-Gasco, M. del. Mar.; Kang, S.; Makalowska, I.; Veeraraghavan, N.; Ward, T.J.; Ning, Z.; Kuldau, G.A.; O'Donnell, K.
- European journal of plant pathology 2004 v.110 no.5-6 pp. 473-479
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum; DNA; phylogeny; pathogen identification; plant pathogenic fungi; nucleotide sequences; gene banks; genes; fungal proteins; databases; Fusarium solani; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... One of the greatest impediments to the study of Fusarium has been the incorrect and confused application of species names to toxigenic and pathogenic isolates, owing in large part to intrinsic limitations of morphological species recognition and its application. To address this problem, we have created FUSARIUM-ID v. 1.0, a publicly available database of partial translation elongation factor 1-alp ...