Jump to Main Content
- Sunani, Sunil Kumar; Bashyal, Bishnu Maya; Rawat, Kirti; Manjunatha, C.; Sharma, Sapna; Prakash, G.; Krishnan, S. Gopala; Singh, A. K.; Aggarwal, Rashmi
- European journal of plant pathology 2019 v.154 no.3 pp. 715-725
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; Fusarium proliferatum; Fusarium verticillioides; Oryza sativa; diagnostic techniques; emerging diseases; genes; genotype; inoculum; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; monitoring; plant diseases and disorders; rice; seed testing; varietal resistance; India; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Bakanae caused by Fusarium fujikuroi (Nirenberg) is an emerging disease of rice in India. Although, two other pathogens are closely associated with the disease (F. proliferatum and F. verticillioides), F. fujikuroi is considered the major pathogen of this disease. Correct diagnosis and identification of the pathogen is the key to the successful management of plant diseases. PCR and loop mediated i ...
- Bashyal, B. M.; Aggarwal, Rashmi; Sharma, Sapna; Gupta, Sangeeta; Rawat, Kirti; Singh, Dhiraj; Singh, A. K.; Gopala Krishnan, S.
- European journal of plant pathology 2016 v.144 no.2 pp. 457-466
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; disease incidence; pathogens; rice; virulence; India; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... The incidence of bakanae disease of rice was studied in the basmati growing states of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand in India. Maximum disease incidence (20 %) was observed from the Karnal district of Haryana and Bulandshar, Ghaziabad and Mathura districts of Uttar Pradesh in rice variety Pusa Basmati 1121 and Pusa Basmati 1509. Disease was also observed in other popular basmati ri ...