Jump to Main Content
- Wu, L.; Zhang, X.; Griffith, B. A.; Misselbrook, T. H.
- European journal of soil science 2016 v.67 no.4 pp. 397-408
- runoff, etc ; agroecosystems; animals; biomass; carbon; climate; climate change; data collection; drainage; environmental management; farms; gas emissions; grasses; grasslands; leaching; legumes; models; soil respiration; soil water; soil water content; sustainable agriculture; sward; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The North Wyke Farm Platform (NWFP) provides data from the field‐ to the farm‐scale, enabling the research community to address key issues in sustainable agriculture better and to test models that are capable of simulating soil, plant and animal processes involved in the systems. The tested models can then be used to simulate how agro‐ecosystems will respond to changes in the environment and manag ...
- PubMed Central:
- Orr, R. J.; Murray, P. J.; Eyles, C. J.; Blackwell, M. S. A.; Cardenas, L. M.; Collins, A. L.; Dungait, J. A. J.; Goulding, K. W. T.; Griffith, B. A.; Gurr, S. J.; Harris, P.; Hawkins, J. M. B.; Misselbrook, T. H.; Rawlings, C.; Shepherd, A.; Sint, H.; Takahashi, T.; Tozer, K. N.; Whitmore, A.P.; Wu, L.; Lee, M. R. F.
- European journal of soil science 2016 v.67 no.4 pp. 374-385
- runoff, etc ; agricultural research; beef; case studies; cooperative research; ecosystems; farm management; farming systems; farms; field experimentation; grasses; grasslands; legumes; losses from soil; meat production; meteorology; monitoring; nitrogen fertilizers; nutrients; pastures; pollutants; production technology; sheep; soil nutrient dynamics; soil water; sowing; sugar content; surveys; topography; water quality; weather; United Kingdom; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... The North Wyke Farm Platform was established as a United Kingdom national capability for collaborative research, training and knowledge exchange in agro‐environmental sciences. Its remit is to research agricultural productivity and ecosystem responses to different management practices for beef and sheep production in lowland grasslands. A system based on permanent pasture was implemented on three ...
- PubMed Central: